From PS3 Developer wiki
- Part number: 1-880-056-11
- DSW-001 is a switch board compatible with PS3 models:
- Contour leds - the leds are hidden close to the usb port under the main touch panel. none of the hidden Leds are grounded out but, always receives V+ even when in standby ( red light standby ) reason is unknown and has been found even back on first gen models.
- Compatibility with other ps3 models - this board will work with out back white, hidden, eject led, and 10th gnd pin on a 300X model full power eject and red and green led, A KSW-001 Will not work on a 200X model (dsw-001 slot).
|On Motherboard||On Switch board|
|1||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 13||Pogo Pin||Only This line have pogo pin @ switchboard, seems that it is a service pin.|
|2||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 12||4x CONTOUR LEDs|| Not used by default.|
On Switch board is connected to a transistor driving 3 LEDs TWO BLUE AND ONE RED.
|3||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 11||2x WHITE LEDs, ground pins||Inner LEDs for EJECT button backlight|
|2x WHITE LEDs, ground pins||Inner LEDs for POWER button backlight|
|4||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 110||POWER switch||Sink to ground to activate.|
|5||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 111||EJECT switch||Sink to ground to activate.|
|6||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 5||GREEN led||Connects to bottom-left corner pin (green gnd) of dual red/green LED over power switch.|
|7||Syscon SW2-30x, pin 6||RED led||Connects to top-left corner pin (red gnd) of dual red/green LED over power switch.|
|8||BD_Connector, pin 13||BLUE led||Connects to blue LED over eject switch.|
|10||CN101 Power Supply, pin1 ?||VCC||+5V DC VCC|
- above top panel view port behind pcb. resistors was not tested.
How it works