SCEI PS3 SDK
From PS3 Developer wiki
SCEI PS3 SDK - Playstation 3 Programmer Tool Runtime Library
 Generic Warning
|Please do not link to files, leaks etc. We support developers and love the hardware to tinker with. :)|
 Generic contents
cell/ ├── Readme_*.txt ├── version-SDK Release version file ├── license Trademarks and Licenses file │ ├── license_*.txt │ └── others ├── info │ ├ *.txt │ ├ old\XXX │ └── RefToolHW_operating_instructions ├── SDK_doc\jp(en)\pdf\ │ └── development_basic ├── host-common ├── host-linux Linux version of utility ├── host-win32 Windows version of utility ├── target │ ├── bootrom Flash Memory image file (ebootrom) │ ├── images executable image files (system files) │ ├── common │ │ └── include │ ├── ppu │ │ ├── include │ │ └── lib │ └── spu │ ├── include │ └── lib └── samples
 Operating Systems Supported
- Linux (until version 210.001):
- Red Hat Professional Workstation (Linux 2.4.21)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Workstations (Linux 2.6.9)
- SUSE Linux Professional 9.2 (Linux 2.6.8)
- Windows XP Professional SP2
 SDK versions
Partial Public leaked
 External reference / guides
- Getting Started with PS3 Development Tools - Why do we need the PS3 development tools? How do we install them? Running your first PS3 console program. Step-by-step introduction to what a devevelopment kit and a retail kit have...
- PS3 Development - Once you can connect and execute simple programs on the PS3 you are ready to move onto graphics. How do you initialize and draw basic graphics on the PS3? Draw simple lines and triangles? Shader programming with the PS3. Performance considerations...
- PS3 GamePad - A guide to the basics of processing input from a Playstation 3 controller, using the Sony libpad Library. This article will demonstrate how to make a simplified input class that can be reused easily in other Playstation 3 projects.
- Introduction to GCM Renderer - A beginners guide to getting started with graphical programming and developing on the Sony Playstation 3 (PS3). This article gives a brief introduction for students to initializing and working ..
- GCM Renderer - This article explains to the reader how to create a reusable graphics framework for rendering multiple 3D objects using independent shaders. The main rendering code is very similar to the code in the ``Introduction to GCM tutorial, now it will be split into classes and expanded upon...
- PPU and SPU Threads - Controlling and communicating between threads on both the PPU and SPU is challenging and important. Multi-threading is the key to performance on the Playstaiton 3 and this article gets you started on the path to writing faster more optimised applications and games.
- SPU Runtime Management (SPURS) - Working with the SPU (i.e., management and deployment of tasks and jobs).
- SPU Data Management - Understanding SPU data management.
- Low Level Sound (raw,wav) - This article covers foundational audio code to output raw sound samples from the Playstation 3, with explanations of the low-level Sony sound libraries. Higher-level libraries will be introduced and concepts such as audio mixing and routing will be touched upon within this tutorial. Additionally, this tutorial will cover the parsing of *.wav audio files and the code to play them back will be created, which builds upon the basic code covered in the first section.
- Networking - A beginners guide to the theory behind digital networking with reference to writing network code for the Sony Playstation 3. An example of using the Sony http library to request and process a web page from the internet is also covered.
- Packaging and Deployment - Distributing your program on the PS3...