Secure LPAR Loader
From PS3 Developer wiki
- SLL opens lv2_kernel.self, parses ELF header and determines the size of initial memory region for GameOS LPAR
- SLL creates a memory region for GameOS LPAR by using syscall 0x10000.
- SLL opens /proc/partitions/<LPAR id>/mem file and maps it with mmap syscall into it's address space.
- Then it authenticates, decrypts and copies the SELF file of GameOS to LPAR's memory region by using SPE syscalls 0x10040 and 0x10042.
- Linux is not loaded by SLL, it's loaded in Process 9 by Linux System Manager
- GameOS file image lv2_kernel.self is stored on /dev/rflash1
note: inside ss_server3.fself
0x14000 - SLL (Secure LPAR Loader)
|Packet ID||Description||Lv1 Parameter Usage||notes|