The DUH-T1000xA series (where the "x" denotes to the several Regional & License models) describes the 2nd Nonretail Testing Kit series for the PlayStation 4, where the Hardware is closest to the Retail model (CUH-10xxA series) with whom it shares the same FCC/IC/MIC ID, more so than the Development one (DUH-D1000xA series).
- Productcode: 4-476-209-01
- Known serial number example: 00-27455722 0054028
- Manufactured: SKZ Kisarazu Japan
- Small lettering on the back of the console casing "TEST" to distinguish it from a retail console.
DUH-T1000xA where x denotes license region, e.g.
- DUH-T1000AA SCEA FCC tested: 22 July 2013 / SCEK RRA tested 8 October 2013
- DUH-T1000JA SCEJ MIC tested: 12 July 2013
|Measurements (in W x D x H)||305 x 275 x 53 mm (12.0 x 10.8 x 2.1 in)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.8 kg (6.2 lb)|
|Power Supply||100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz (maximum rate 250 W)|
|USB-Port||2x USB 3.0 (Front) (supplied USB cable Part No.: 1-846-919-11)|
|HDMI-Port||1x HDMI (supplied HDMI cable Part No.: 1-846-918-11)|
|AUX-Port||1x Aux (for PlayStation 4 Camera)|
|TOSLINK||1x Digital Output (OPTICAL)|
|GbLAN||1x LAN (for Debugger???)|
|Supplied accessoires||Several AC power cords for use in Oceania, Europe, UK, USA & Canada included|
Unboxing & Review video
PS4 Testkit DUH-T100AA DEX Console (Running on 3.508.041 Non Retail Firmware)
(Sony Playstation 4: Unboxing Debug-Konsole [deutsch])