It's an FTP server for PS3. Nothing more; nothing less.
Connect from your PC leaving the username & password field blank -- just enter the PS3's IP and port 21.
Tested with FileZilla, FlashFXp, CuteFTP, and WinSCP (should work with everything though.)
PS3 FTP Server v1.1b:
- Added new mount points: /dev_ms, /dev_sd, /dev_cf, /dev_ps2disc, /devps2disc1
- Added IP address display for ease of use
- Added screensaver to darken screen after 1m, reawaken on controller input
- Fixed bug in relative paths for RNFR_Command (renaming bug)
- Fixed (..) parser to allow filenames with (.)
- Fixed CDUP from root directory bug
PS3 FTP Server v1.2:
- Fixed auto-exiting when using the PS3 Remote Control instead of a gampad.
- Removed leading "/" from root
- Fixed multiple transfer connection issues for filezilla. More then 1 transfer connection at a time should work.
- Fixed misreported file size for files over 4gb.