(Redirected from DEH-H1001-D)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article is marked for rewrite/restructuring in proper wiki format.
You can help PS3 Developer wiki by editing it.
The DEH-H1001-D is a prototype PlayStation 3 that was manufactured in June, 2006. The DEH-H1001-D was the first retail case style PlayStation 3 and has many differences from the final version.
|Initial Release||June, 2006|
|PS2 Compatibility||Full Hardware|
|Cell / RSX||90nm, 90nm|
|Watt / Max / Cum||200w, 380w|
Differences from DECHAxx[edit | edit source]
- Approximately 600 grams heavier
- More ventilation slots (see Pictures section for more information)
- Prototype motherboard (COOKIE-13)
- No scratchable screw heads (HDD, top cover)
- Transparent case (see Pictures section for more information)
- Polished front cover
- Chrome ridged buttons (possible placeholder for sensors in the final)
Pictures[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]