Untested/Not standard formats/Need more investigations
4D == M -------> MUSIC -------------> (dev_bd\GAME-ID\PS3_CONTENT\MUSICDIR\PARAM.SFO) ---this path is speculation from external archaic link.
50 == P -------> PHOTO -------------> (dev_bd\GAME-ID\PS3_CONTENT\PHOTODIR\PARAM.SFO) ---this path is speculation from external archaic link.
There are various examples in game/app of audio and images files being installed into the XMB without using specific structure (SFO or SFB).
It can be also speculate M = Media, P = PSP and use the path EX_GAME and EX_VIDEO See reserved folders in param.sfo page and some unknowns SFO category as VF and XI remains.
- "M" should activate sub-folders inside PS3_CONTENT.
- "P" (and "p") should not expect PS3_GAME folder (but since it s not proved it can be) and seems to require PS3_DISC.SFB_DAT among others rares files.
- "p" used with v, fv,..
- "f" usually combined with g/p?. Since/around FW ?
- PS3_DISC.SFB_DAT... this file (among others "rare" files) seems to be used for PSP games inside "PSP®go 3-Game Bonus DVD" SCUS-90147 as mentioned:
If you have this dvd, please help to check the files used.
- PKG type: 0x0E?
Not in proper wiki format/remaining question
"S" From higher FW (4.25+?), new flag as "S" appear with Cross buy game: load the "disc benefits" structure. Speculation: this structure should be also available in other way (one of the SFO parameter related to id from DG/patche?) , without this flag for early disc game released (and for digital PSN version?) such PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (since FW 4.31, allows users to download the PS Vita version of this title from the disc).
*Misc / archaic:
http://www.hd.club.tw/thread-110442-1-1.html (infos on this page related to unknown path/flag are only speculations/archaic, should be regarded as historical, also notice at the end pic with the (modded?) XMB column double TV icon and BS-CS for external device such Torne/ Nasne but should go to TV iirc)
BD-J <----- java ?... BDMV/JAR/00000.jar
Yes the J stands for Java. It's most commonly used with movies that goes under AVCHD/BDMV/JAR/0000.jar.
As for games they don't really need it; to my knowledge but if you know about AVCHD you should know about everything that goes on with the BD files, MPL files, and playlist files.
- Ratchet & Clank. Nexus (EURO BD-disc release)
- TITLE_ID in PS3_DISC.SFB: XCES-00008 (X= PS3 BD disc + extras)
- HYBRYD_FLAGS in PS3_DISC.SFB: gSu (g=game, S=disc benefits, u=firmware update)
- TITLE_ID in PARAM.SFO: BCES01908
- Sly Cooper. Thieves in Time (EURO BD-disc release)
- TITLE_ID in PS3_DISC.SFB: XCES-00002 and XCES-00003 ? (it seems it was re-released 2 times)
- Ratchet & Clank. Q-force (EURO BD-disc release)
- TITLE_ID in PS3_DISC.SFB: XCES-00001 ?