System Software Update 1.50
- You can now select an image to use as the User icon from [Photo].
- [Key Tone] has been added as an option under [Sound Settings].
- [Delete Backup Data] has been added as an option under [System Settings] > [Backup Utility].
- WEP 128, WPA-PSK (TKIP) and WPA-PSK (AES) have been added as security methods that can be used with [AOSS™] under [Automatic].*
- If you have already set up for AOSS using an earlier version of the system software, you must perform AOSS setup again to use the security methods listed above.
- When [Automatic] is selected, the security method to be used is automatically set.
- AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo, Inc.
- The method for saving your password / signing in automatically under PlayStation®Network has been changed. There are now two separate options.
- You can now enter text in Korean using the on-screen keyboard.