From PS3 Developer wiki
Released: November 29, 2011
- System changes
- [PlayStation Vita] is now supported.
- Settings changes
- [PS Vita System] has been added as an option under [Remote Play Settings] → [Register Device].
- [Delete PS Vita System’s Backup Files] has been added as a feature under [System Settings].
- PlayStation Plus members can now choose which items are updated by the [Automatic Update] feature.
- The [Saved Data Auto-Upload] option must now be set for each game, unless the feature is turned off completely.
- [English (United Kingdom)] and [Portuguese (Brazil)] have been added as options under [System Settings] → [System Language].
- The [About PlayStation3 (PS3)] feature under [System Settings] has been updated.
- Health and Safety Information is now displayed during start up.
- A new Health Information menu has been added to the disc menu for every game.
- The file overwrite warning has been redesigned and is now also displayed when uploading to the cloud.
- A [Restore File System] feature has been added to the bootup sequence when there is a system crash.
- Removed certain characters and smilies from the system dictionary.
- Media changes
- Upscaler Output and Cinema Conversion are now supported for Blu-ray Disc content.
- Support for reading metadata of AAC and M4A files (Artist, Track Name, Album, Album Cover, Year, Track Number).
- Game changes
- [PS Vita System Application Utility] has been added as a feature under [Game].
- Network changes
- [Privacy Settings] has been added as a feature under [Account Management], allowing users to control who they receive messages and friend requests from.
- [PlayStation Plus] is now displayed under [PlayStation Network] for users who are not subscribed to the service.
MD5::02f03ba6d78bcc71832421ea2619407e | SHA1::fcc34a7a8722d684096df5a1aa2518f3dd7c4e24 | CRC32::86A2C511 | CRC16::E8DF | HMAC_SHA1::0BB1339175A69F87F01B63CD6D18135D9592C9C8
PUP file information Package version: 1 Image version: 53643 File count: 10 Header length: 720 Data length: 188799500 PUP file hash : 0BB1339175A69F87F01B63CD6D18135D9592C9C8 File 0 Entry id: 0x100 Filename : version.txt Data offset: 0x2D0 Data length: 16 File hash : 1F744D002BBE5538688E183EC67AECC78498BC8D File 1 Entry id: 0x101 Filename : license.xml Data offset: 0x2E0 Data length: 293395 File hash : F95F6549CA39851A172D02B19A3CD0BEA8D332E0 File 2 Entry id: 0x102 Filename : promo_flags.txt Data offset: 0x47CF3 Data length: 1 File hash : D773CEBF1FDC2427274BFE5B1CDE09C7A859CE2A File 3 Entry id: 0x103 Filename : update_flags.txt Data offset: 0x47CF4 Data length: 5 File hash : C2AEB10A5D9E2988C7436E2BBC9D88AB955D2737 File 4 Entry id: 0x200 Filename : ps3swu.self Data offset: 0x47CF9 Data length: 5666800 File hash : C970FCD59D4F89C3FB7796DDD7A379B50D21CFFE File 5 Entry id: 0x201 Filename : vsh.tar Data offset: 0x5AF4E9 Data length: 10240 File hash : D9B66E0D2845D71A67D76E7907AB06368CE61E08 File 6 Entry id: 0x202 Filename : dots.txt Data offset: 0x5B1CE9 Data length: 3 File hash : 1AA4749D0EE0D0AE937FBF73BC4B9ACD352F732A File 7 Entry id: 0x300 Filename : update_files.tar Data offset: 0x5B1CEC Data length: 177090560 File hash : 27DDE247DBD49444BA9F31C276F697F64FF2A44F File 8 Entry id: 0x501 Filename : spkg_hdr.tar Data offset: 0xAE94CEC Data length: 71680 File hash : 82C50216D71047897DA51BF0FEC62B0E32B531DE File 9 Entry id: 0x601 Filename : ps3swu2.self Data offset: 0xAEA64EC Data length: 5666800 File hash : A8E8B0447805DAA94BDB78A1AB10A983229E045C