More System Information
- Go to XMB [Settings] > [System] > [System Information]
- Press simultaneously + + + for a few seconds
- Release those buttons then immediately press and keep it held
- While holding , press once to have the menu stay up on it's own.
Note: More information: More System Information
Getting the QA Flag Menu
You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.
Note: Requires QA-Flag enabled in EEPROM. More information: QA Flagging
Unlock Demonstration Mode
Note: Requires unlock code afterwards. More information: Unlock Codes
Unlock Configuration Mode and Debug Information Mode
Inside a PS2 game, access the ps2netemu menu by pressing and press the key combo (all at the same time) for a few seconds:
+ + +
then press for two new options in netemu: Debug Information and Configuration.
- Credits to picard for his awesome RE skills