- C13/C14- Power connection used by most desktop computers and the PS3
- C7/C8- Power connection used by AV devices and the PS4
- CBA - Cutting Burst Area.
- Cell BE - Cell Broadband Engine Architecture (aka Cell, CBEA or Cell BE), the CPU of the PS3
- CEX - Target ID for consumer grade firmware found in retail PS3s
- CFW - Custom Firmware.
- Cinavia - DRM system implemented in Official Firmware 3.10
- CoreOS - The first thing loaded by the main processor on boot (also the lowest level system files that are present in a firmware PUP file)
- CRL - Certificate Revocation List