|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Hardware Flashers:Comparison article.|
ProgSkeet 1.2x Issues
- The Flasher table shows ProgSkeet 1.2 & 1.21 having "Issues" under NAND model columns.
- The 1.2 page describes a user fixed factory defect
- it's not a design issue, and
- may not warrant documenting.
- The 1.21 page adds below Anouncement:
Note: It still has the Actel ProASIC3 A3P125 so they are not solving the 1.2 issue with the bitstream not fitting in the Actel (a problem of the 1.2 that still has not been fixed, even though the cause is obvious a design/implementation flaw).
- IMO the article will benefit from specific issue descriptions:
- an issue name
- brief description
- links to specifics
- Good idea, actually there is some info in hardware flashing (and probably other pages) related with flasher problems that could be moved here, actually there are some pages related with flashers that was in the middle of a restructuring/splitting process --Sandungas (talk) 02:09, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- My intent was to annotate each "Issue" in the table with a superscripted reference to where specifics are found. I can't execute as what the issues are and where documented are unknown to me.
- I shall follow link you provided and comment further. Thank you for the lead.