| This article is marked for rewrite/restructuring in proper wiki format.
You can help PS4 Developer wiki by editing it.
PS4 Motherboard SAA-001 - main component side
PS4 Motherboard SAA-001 - back side
SAA-001 componentside - wm
SAA-001 backside - wm
SAA-001 componentside - image2990
SAA-001 componentside - image2991
- SAA-001 - Backside - IMG 2992.JPG
SAA-001 backside - image2992
SAA-001 backside - image2993
SAA-001 backside - image2994
SAA-001 backside - image2995
SAA-001 backside - image2996
SAA-001 backside - image2997
SAA-001 backside - image2998
Notes on Components
<SoC> Some extra info:
- APU to MC link is indeed PCI-e Gen2 (5Gbit/s, 4 lanes)
- APU to BD-ROM is SATA I (1.5 Gbit/s)
- DDR3 bootup speed is 400MHz (DDR3-800, that's very low because DDR chip is rated for DDR3-1600). Not sure if DDR3 would go higher on fully booted unit).
- unit denies to boot if I cut some of PCI-e lanes. Normally, x4 PCI-e interface would work on x1 lane w/o problems (with lower bandwidth), but PS4 flashes blue forever if I cut PCI-e down to 1 lane.