From PS4 Developer wiki
- C3: The Chaos Communication Congress (C3) is an annual meeting of the international hacker scene, organized by the Chaos Computer Club.
- cache : a big, but fast memory that transparently improves the performance of a larger, but slower memory or storage device
- CAD : Computer-aided design
- CBC : Cipher-block chaining
- CCC : The Chaos Computer Club (CCC) is Europe's largest association of hackers.
- CD-ROM : (compact disc read-only memory) - a pre-pressed compact disc that contains data accessible to a computer for data storage and music playback. It is read in an optical disc drive
- CE : Chip Enable - control signal
- CEC : Consumer Electronics Control
- CEPT : European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations
- chip : (integrated circuit) a miniaturized electronic circuit (consisting mainly of semiconductor devices, as well as passive components) that has been manufactured in the surface of a thin substrate of semiconductor material
- CLE : Command Latch Enable - control signal
- Collision attack : a Collision attack, on a cryptographic hash tries to find two inputs producing the same hash value, i.e. a hash collision.
- control store : the memory that stores the microcode of a CPU; originally read-only memory was employed
- CPU : Central Processing Unit, the portion of a computer system that executes the instructions of a computer program, and is the primary device for performing the computer's functions.
- CRC : Cyclic redundancy check, CRC32(bit) is used for Ethernet, SCSI and many others
- CS : Chip Select - control signal
- CSR : Command Success Rate is a measure to evaluate accuracy for the performance of speech recognition