From PS4 Developer wiki
- Octets : An Octet is a unit of eight bits
- OE : Output Enable - control signal
- OpenCL : OpenCL (Open Computing Language)
- OpenGL : OpenGL is a cross-language, multi-platform API for rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics.
- OpenGL ES : OpenGL for Embedded Systems is a subset of the OpenGL 3D graphics application programming interface (API) designed for embedded systems
- Operation code : opcode (operation code), Several bits in a computer program instruction that specify which operation to perform.
- Operating system : An operating system (OS) is a set of software that manages computer hardware resources and provide common services for computer programs.
- optical disc drive : (OD or ODD) - is a disk drive that uses laser light or electromagnetic waves near the light spectrum as part of the process of reading or writing data to or from optical discs
- optical disc drive emulator : (ODE or ODDE) - is a device that emulates the behaviour of an optical disc drive, thus allowing the loading of disk drive images and bypassing disc security
- Orbis : The internal codename for the Playstation 4
- OTP : One Time Pad