From PS4 Developer wiki
- Data remanence : Data remanence is the residual representation of digital data that remains even after attempts have been made to remove or erase the data. See data remanence in non-volatile semiconductor memory part I and part II
- dBA : dbA (or dB(A) or synonym dBrn adjusted) are A-weighted decibels, used as standard in many sound level meters for any measurement of environmental noise.
- DDC : Display Data Channel
- DFN : Dual-Flat No-leads Flat no-leads packages such as QFN (quad-flat no-leads) and DFN (dual-flat no-leads) physically and electrically connect integrated circuits to printed circuit boards.
- DMA : Direct memory access
- DRAM : Dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) is a type of random-access memory that stores each bit of data in a separate capacitor within an integrated circuit.
- DRM : Digital rights management
- DSA : Digital Signature Algorithm
- DSP : Digital Signal Processing
- DVD : (Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc) - an optical disc storage media format, and was invented and developed by Philips, Sony, TOSHIBA, and Time Warner in 1995. Its main uses are video and data storage. DVDs are of the same dimensions as compact discs (CDs), but store more than six times as much data