- BCA : Burst cutting area
- BGA : Ball grid array is a type of surface-mount packaging (a chip carrier) used for integrated circuits.
- Black Hat Briefings : Black Hat Briefings is a computer security conference that brings together a variety of people interested in information security.
- Blu-ray Disc : a optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the DVD format
- Booting : Booting
- Bootstrapping : Bootstrapping
- Brute-force attack : Brute-force attack, a cryptanalytic attack by systematically checking all possible keys or passwords until the correct one is found.
- bus : a subsystem that transfers data between computer components inside a computer or between computers