- Fault Injection attacks : side channel attack by actively corrupting the operation of the cryptosystem to reveal information.
- FCC : Federal Communications Commission
- Flash Memory : Flash Memory in a type of non volatile computer storage chip that can be electrically erased and reprogrammed. It was developed from EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) and must be erased in fairly large blocks before these can be rewritten with new data. The high density NAND type must also be programmed and read in (smaller) blocks, or pages, while the NOR type allows a single machine word (byte) to be written or read independently.
- Flip Chip : Flip chip, also known as controlled collapse chip connection or its acronym, C4, is a method for interconnecting semiconductor devices
- FLIR : Forward looking infrared, imaging technology that senses infrared radiation / heat