- TDEA : Triple Data Encryption Algorithm, Triple DES, aka 3DES
- Thermal grease : Thermal Grease (also called thermal gel, thermal compound, thermal paste, heat paste, heat sink paste or heat sink compound) is a viscous fluid substance, originally with properties akin to grease, which increases the thermal conductivity of a thermal interface by filling microscopic air-gaps present due to the imperfectly flat and smooth surfaces of the components.
- Timer : timer
- TLV : Type-Length-Value is a encoding scheme.
- touchpad : or trackpad - a pointing device consisting of specialized surface that can translate the motion and position of a user's fingers to a relative position on screen
- TPM : Trusted Platform Module