- VCC : positive IC power supply pin (VCC), (VDD), (V+), (VS+)
- VEX : VEX prefix and VEX coding scheme
- virtual machine : a virtual machine (VM) is a software based, fictive computer.
- Volatile memory : also known as volatile storage, is computer memory that requires power to maintain the stored information.
- VSS : negative IC power supply pin (Vss), (VEE), (V-), (VS-) - in digital circuits without negative supply same as GND
- VTH : Threshold voltage, commonly abbreviated as Vth or VGS (th), of a field-effect transistor (FET) is the minimum gate-to-source voltage differential that is needed to create a conducting path between the source and drain terminals.